RSMj 2021 Virtual Conference
Time & Location
About the Event
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, RSMj is hosting its 5th annual meeting virtually in accordance with public health guidelines on July 23, 2021 from 12-5 PM Eastern time. Our goal is to make this an interactive experience for attendees, thus all sessions will include live components via Zoom.
We are working on finalizing the full schedule, but here is a snapshot of what the meeting will include:
· We are honored to have Dr. Mitch Earleywine, Professor of Psychology at the University of Albany, State University of New York, as the keynote speaker for the virtual conference. Dr. Earleywine will give a talk, The Unparalleled Evils of Cannabis, to kick off the meeting.
· Panel discussions (with audience participation) on topics relevant to field of cannabis. These panel discussions will be open/of interest to everyone, but will focus on providing useful information and conversation for student/junior career members in particular.
· Poster presentation sessions. We are currently accepting submissions for poster presentations, so please consider this opportunity to share your cannabis research with the larger RSMj community. Presenters will be asked to be available in real-time for a portion of the meeting to interact with attendees and discuss their research in more detail.
· Presenting authors will have the option of being considered for the opportunity to give a flash talk (5 minutes) presenting their poster to attendees at large during the conference. You will be able to indicate if you are interested in this opportunity when you submit your poster abstract.
Full Schedule TBA
- Student Registration$25$250$0
- Postdoc Registration$50$500$0
- Professional/Full Registration$100$1000$0